News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Nappanee, Indiana - November 8 - 9 , 2014

Started by greyfox, November 11, 2014, 06:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greyfox

Wonderful and windy Appleseed at Nappanee this last weekend. I managed to snap a few photos on Sunday...some of which were actually NOT out of focus! The keepers are attached to get the conversation going.

Great host...the Nappanee Conservation Club. And, thank you Dennis and Jeff!

Some really extraordinary shooters from "the get go" with amazing improvements both days! Sixteen shooters on Saturday with eight returning on Sunday - basically half of our Saturday shooters were one family with a known previous commitment for Sunday. Wonderful family...and hope to see them all again very soon.

Three rifleman patches awarded on day two! And, others knocking on the door.

Feel free to start posting your comments right here. 

Stefan_K

Even though it was WINDY and COLD, my friend and I had a great time.  I was surprised to learn I had more to learn.  Glad I came.  Story time was always a nice break from the action.  I'll be studying up on our history so that I can ask more intelligent questions at the next even I attend. Looking forward to a KD course at Hillside Shooting in Roanoke, IN.  Hopefully Greg and Mike (Hillside) will be able to make that happen.

Gary and I went through about 500 rounds (223) each for the weekend.  Sure am glad we reload!

As to Loren, Amy and Matt, they were very patient and informative instructors and historians.  I just need to find out what happened on April 20th now.   ;D

Thanks again everyone!

Stefan.