News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Corona CA, Oct 18-19 2014 AAR

Started by V, October 19, 2014, 09:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

Three shooters both days.

Shaw and Jeremy turned up for their first Appleseed having heard about it on Calguns. Chris was returning for his second Appleseed in hot pursuit of that patch.

Two AQT's on Saturday with some very close but not quite.

Quick review and sight-in Sunday morning and Shaw was first with a 224 on the first AQT. Chris was in with 212 on the second and Shaw repeated a 210. Next AQT saw a 210 from Chris and time to switch to the Mini-14.... nope, how about that .357 Ruger, so close...

But hey we finished out with 3 400 yard shooters on the last redcoat, two headshots and two cleared.

Jeremy improved over all the AQTs before the grind got to him but he'll be back to put it all together I'm sure.

Great weekend, thanks for coming out guys, hope to see you and your friends on the trail again sometime.

Cheers
V

crobjones2

I had another great time! Finally earned the title Rifleman.
Thanks again

ooh so close with the 357 Bolt Action  197 was my best - maybe next time