News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virginia Facebook Page is Live

Started by AMHLDO, October 06, 2014, 03:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMHLDO

Our State FB page went live this morning!

Please like and share the page with everyone you know.  https://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVirginia#!/ProjectAppleseedVirginia

Also an event has been created for the October 18th-19th Appleseed in Montpelier.  Please like/share and INVITE everyone you can https://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVirginia#!/events/721079334627833/

Lets get the word out and plant some seeds

FFJim

My goal is to work a shoot in VA soon. I feel that great things can happen if we (MD, VA, WV) all work together  ;D Great job. Keep up the great work!

Jim P.

PS - Looking forward to meeting some of you at the NRA shoot. Remind me to talk about the best place in VA for me to "border raid".
FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

ThePoet

Monkey

Awesome!  Another shoot coming next weekend - time for more pics!
"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

FiremanBob

I have never used, and never will use, Facebook. So if there any communications directed toward me on that page, please ask them to contact me on this forum.

Thanks.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

AMHLDO

FiremanBob,

No worries on the Facebook thing. It's a public page so there's no direct connection to anyone specific.

All personal communication will still happen on this forum.

Kirt