News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC in Toccoa Dec. 6-7!

Started by Morpheus, October 09, 2014, 10:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morpheus

Attention OHs and RHs alike!

We have just scheduled an IBC at the GMSA Range Clubhouse in Toccoa GA. for Dec. 6-7, 2014! DrJohn has graciously agreed to SB this event in spite of his already busy AS schedule. It is hard for me to think of a better way to spend a weekend than with fellow Appleseed Instructors and learning how to polish our instruction skills and history presentations.

Please mark your calendars and tell your fellow ASers about this weekend. We should have no difficulty filling up the clubhouse with eager hats of all colors! Sign up here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/toccoa-ga-appleseed-instructor-boot-camp-december-6-7-2014-tickets-13589218719

Accommodation options are plentiful. Camping is permitted at the range. As of now, staying in the clubhouse is not an option. Recently we have had the luxury of a house in Toccoa in which to stay but the status of that option will not be known until we get closer to the event date. My house is 35 miles from the range and is open to anyone who would like to stay there if the Toccoa house is unavailable. Of course there are numerous hotels nearby for those who desire that option.

If anyone has any questions you may direct your PMs to myself or to DrJohn.
"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry
"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it." Nancy Pelosi (and Paul Ryan, kinda)