News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lexington / Concord / Boston

Started by hogfamily, October 01, 2014, 11:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfamily

I posted this in Project Appleseed Discussions. Thought I would post it here also.

The hogfamily is in the early stages of planning an RV road trip for next summer.

We are thinking of starting in Northern California, where our RV currently resides, heading south to Santa Monica and the end of Route 66. Follow Rte. 66 to Oklahoma then detour to Arkansas, (to visit friends), head to the coast. Up the East Coast with the goal of Lexington, Concord, and Boston. We would like to spend some time in that area checking out the sights, parks, museums, &c of the Revolutionary War.

So...I'm looking for suggestion from those that have spent time chasing the Revolutionary War.

We would like to avoid renting a car to accomplish this mission preferring to park the RV and use public transportation.

Is there a family friendly RV park near Lexington / Concord that we could do this from or do we just need to bite the round ball and rent the car for convenience?

You may PM or email us if you prefer.  hogfamily@gci.net

Thanks!
Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners.

"Move that fat ass Henry!"
"Don't swing your balls or you'll swamp the boat!"

hogfamily

Thanks to all that have emailed suggestions!
Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners.

"Move that fat ass Henry!"
"Don't swing your balls or you'll swamp the boat!"