News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Medical Sessions : October 25th, 2014 : For Instructor Corp.

Started by Mutti, October 04, 2014, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutti

Illinois / Missouri Corp.

The time is fast approaching for this Event. Please check your PMs and contact imadentist or Mutti with a "Yea" or "Nay" for planning purposes.

Current #'s : 3 confirmed.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

olefido

Sharon,

I just put a new roof on the house. I can't really spend the money right now until we finish getting all the bills paid from that.

Randy
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Mutti

Milstadt, IL

Both Sessions $140 or either $80

Range Med (as in dealing with GSW, sucking chest wounds, etc.) with a Range Kit or with what one has on hand.

Basic Emergency Med (Crushing injuries, Falls, Diabetic Shock, etc.)

All day Saturday @ private Clubhouse 

I can send comprehensive Lesson Plan if desired.

**modified to clarify
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

The Nailer

I am not sure about my work schedule at this point so Id say we are out.