News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Corona, CA September 20-21 2014 AAR

Started by V, September 22, 2014, 03:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

As predicted really nice weather for this weekend in Corona, not too hot, not too windy. Six shooters came out to join us.

Through the firehose on Saturday with an AQT to whet the appetite for Sunday.

With a small group we got through a quick but in depth review and onto the AQT grind on Sunday.

Chris got achingly close a couple of times with some 204/203s and we had a few sharpshooters as well.

Everyone learnt alot about what they need to work on, their equipment and themselves.

Thanks to everyone who turned out and helped with the setup and clear down.

Look forward to seeing you all again. Remember bring your family, bring your friends and bring your neighbours and workmates.

Cheers
Phil
I'll post more details later, meanwhile, everyone feel free to post up any comments or pictures.

crobjones2

I had a blast and cannot wait to do it again. I think I found the culprits to my issues, loctited the sight down and found the bolt spring in the 10/22 had broken.
I learned a lot, especially, how little is taught about the American Revolution and the events leading to it, in our public school system
Thank you Phil
I will see you next time