News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

How to change your forum name

Started by Sightwolf, August 27, 2014, 07:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sightwolf

Greetings to all the gang on the Wisconsin board! 

Well, it's only taken a year and a half to "git r dun!" but I've officially had my forum name changed from "ballisticattitudechange" to "Sightwolf"

I was doing some IP training with scuzzy and asked him, and he did it!  Don't ask me exactly how, but it's done.  The original nine mile long forum name remains as a kind of EIN or VIN or whatever in the system for sign-ons for forever, but he assures me that everything else has been shortened and transferred over.

Many thanks to Rusty Red and everyone else for their help in trying to punctuate this thing for me!

See you soon!

Rick :cool2:
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it!"
"I don't get mad, I get more than even!"
"A closed mouth gathers no feet, fists or hand grenades."

V

Go to "Profile" then "Account Settings" The first line is your account name the second line which you can change is your displayed name. I believe anyone can change it anytime they like?

Of course you don't want to do that or your display name will never develop a recognizable reputation... hmm...

TimBeatty

I have been wanting to do that. I only went from timbeatty to TimBeatty, but it looks better. Thanks for the info V
Tim Beatty