News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New York Has A New IIT

Started by VietVet, August 16, 2014, 10:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VietVet

Please join me in welcoming and thanking Calamity Jean for stepping up and joining the NY Instructor Crew.
Jean attended the RBC in New Bremen, NY last month and achieved the Rifleman score and accepted the OH.

Congrats, welcome and thanks Calamity Jean.  O0

We need your help. See you on the trail.
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

historybuff

Welcome
It's great to have you!! O0

HistoryBuff
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice."     -Charles de Montesquieu

"What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists, and the Republic has become the very evil we have been fighting to destroy... So this is how liberty dies, with a thunderous applause."    -Star Wars

LittleMo

Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

fisherdawg

Huzzah and welcome to Appleseed.
O0
fisherdawg
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren

Barbie

Welcome aboard Calamity Jean, and thank you for taking the Orange hat!    ^:)^
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Smurf

Welcome and Congratulations to Calamity Jean ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^