News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PA - Instructor KD Day - November 1, 2014

Started by scuzzy, July 13, 2014, 01:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

I've setup an Instructor KD for PA. To get the link to be able to register - it is free - please contact StevenK. It is a Private Link so it does not show up on the website.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Jesse O

Jesse

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

scuzzy

MostlyHarmless

"Alas!! I spy a shooting bench and stool ahead in yonder treeline. Perhaps also there is a forefather with a rifle. I fear an ambush!"
-not overheard during the British retreat from Concord, Apr 19, 1775

scuzzy

Quote from: MostlyHarmless on July 13, 2014, 04:57:02 PM
Where? PA is a fairly big state.

Doh! Here's the info:

https://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=108

To register - free for instructors -  you'll need to PM StevenK who will send you the link to register.

Charles McKinley

This is an Awesome range.  It is in about the middle southern portion of the state.  It is just south of State College.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

BeSwift

Oh yeah!!!  Going to see if we can get a caravan of instructors heading north for this one!  BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

FFJim

FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

MostlyHarmless

"Alas!! I spy a shooting bench and stool ahead in yonder treeline. Perhaps also there is a forefather with a rifle. I fear an ambush!"

StevenK

FFJim

FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

StevenK

Wow! All filled. "If you schedule it, they will come."

MostlyHarmless

Especially if you schedule it near Maryland.

Charles McKinley

Get a bunch of people togeather and fill the August shoot there. >:D

If you camp you can shoot till dusk.

This is a seriously underutilized range.  One shoot this year was canceled because  only one person signed up and it may happen to the August shoot.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

StevenK

If you signed for KD please read the Range rules for Mifflin County:  http://www.mifflincosportsmens.com/gunrange.htm

Charles McKinley

Can some of you that are signed up for the KD help out EZ3 at the October shoot at this range?

There are 7 shooters signed up at the moment and another shoot and work commitments for the Pittsburgh crew.  Some of you are closer as well as it was stated it was only a 2 1/2 hour drive.

Thanks

Chuck