News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kentucky needs Help September

Started by Mutti, August 13, 2014, 07:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutti

"We have a sold out shoot at Knob Creek, KY September 13-14, 2014.  Right now I have one IIT signed up, but he probably will not be there.  So that leaves good ol' UL with a line of 24 eager shooters.
UL"

Mutti is headed to KY to return the assistance that carried Southern Illinois through a tough time - anyone wanna' Road Trip? Many of us might not be where we are...so let's stop Pickering around and step up.

Ask ima - I'm a great Camper -

:sos:
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Mutti

Btt:

Mutti
GooseGun
RiflesNReins

Anyone else on board?

I hear KY is beautiful this time of year.

No camping, but UL might have a solution...
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Mudcat

There area couple nice campgrounds that I stay at when I am down there. One is a KOA in a town that the next town that escapes me at the moment. The other is Otter Creek Park. Both are nice places to stay.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

slim

Super 8 in Shepherdsville is under $60/night. I usually camp there.

Mutti

Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: Mutti on September 02, 2014, 11:28:38 PM
Btt:

Mutti
GooseGun
RiflesNReins

Anyone else on board?

I hear KY is beautiful this time of year.

No camping, but UL might have a solution...

Kentucky is beautiful any time of year.   O0

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)