News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

tentative schedule for instructors Waco/OathKeepers Range September 6-7, 2014

Started by franklinfarmer, September 04, 2014, 11:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

franklinfarmer

Instructors:  Please have a look, and let me know corrections/suggestions.

ff
It is certain, I think, that the best government is the one that governs least. But there is a much-neglected corollary: the best citizen is the one who least needs governing. The answer to big government is not private freedom, but private responsibility.

--Wendell Berry, "The Loss of the Future" in The Long-Legged House  (1969)

The problem is not Democrats.  The problem is Republicans who lack the intellectual clarity to become libertarians and libertarians who lack the physical discipline to become riflemen.  ---Kenneth Royce

Roswell

Looks good to me ff.  I did see one potential issue though. I saw you had the redcoat on Sunday being fired at 10:30. I know we can't shoot too early on Sunday. Is 10:30 too early? I know Toccoa won't let us shoot until noon on Sundays. I'm sure being a member you know better than most, but I wanted to point it out just in case.

Oh and I am fine with Strike 3.

Thanks,
Roswell
Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

franklinfarmer

Roswell (and everyone): 

Please note that this shoot is NOT at the West Georgia Youth Range.  It is taking place at the residence of  Bill Loomin, the West Georgia coordinator for OathKeepers.  You should be able to find directions from the Appleseed shoot schedule/announcement.  It's quite easy to see from Google maps (satellite view).  Just look at where I-20 crosses the Georgia/Alabama line, and look immediately South of I-20 on the Georgia side.  You'll see a 25 yard range.

Oh, and Bill has no problem with shooting on Sunday at any time.

ff
It is certain, I think, that the best government is the one that governs least. But there is a much-neglected corollary: the best citizen is the one who least needs governing. The answer to big government is not private freedom, but private responsibility.

--Wendell Berry, "The Loss of the Future" in The Long-Legged House  (1969)

The problem is not Democrats.  The problem is Republicans who lack the intellectual clarity to become libertarians and libertarians who lack the physical discipline to become riflemen.  ---Kenneth Royce