News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Carmi, Illinois : Ladyseed Sep 06, 2014 - Sep 07, 2014

Started by Mutti, August 07, 2014, 01:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutti

Looking forward to adding more Ladies to this Event (Instructors and Attendees).

As an NRA Foundation Grant Event, the first 10 young Ladies under 19 will have 300 rounds of .22 ammunition provided for their use.  Contact SB for details.

Please share and plan to attend this Mid-West Ladies Event!

http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=100&id_event=2415
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Mudcat

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Mutti

We currently have 4 Females signed up to instruct and hope to add more!
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Mudcat

I just need to know if there will be male instructors there. I once told some ladies that it would be an all female crew but that was not the case. I just want to make sure before jumping out on that limb this time.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Mutti

The plan is Lady Only Instructors. Thanks for clarifying! Send them our way  :)

So far we have:

Mutti, RnR, KD Cat and AK
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Big John

Oh, this event is a Ladyseed. Cool. Carmi is close enough to be in range for me, but I'll just
wish you ladies luck and come help at the Marion one in the fall.

Mutti

We will look forward to seeing you at Marion then - Thanks  :)
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Mutti

5 Instructors  ^:)^

3 Attendees -

Please help share the word - Thanks!
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

RiflesnReins

RiflesnReins and KD Cat are ready to go and looking forward to sharing an awesome weekend with some Dangerous Ladies!!!!! Wahooooooooooo!

Can't wait to see everyone there!

:cool2:

RnR and KD Cat

"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton