News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

7th Step with Fannin County, GA Sheriff

Started by CokeGuy, August 06, 2014, 05:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CokeGuy

Met this morning briefly with Sheriff Dane Kirby to tell him about Appleseed and suggest he consider an event for his department. He was very receptive and had me leave materials and contact information at his office (he was on his way to a meeting). There is an appropriate range where they train. I left tri-folds, Red Coat and AQT targets along with my contact information at his office. I will follow up with him in a couple of weeks. My hope: His deputies have families, friends and contact with other law enforcement. If they have a good experience, they will spread the word. To keep costs down, I will open my home on Blue Ridge Lake to all instructors if we get a go-ahead for an event. Also hopeful for a LibertySeed at Fannin County High School in the future.
Everett (CokeGuy)Womack

Unbridled Liberty

Good job Everett!   O0  I am working on the Jackson County (KY) Sheriff, Denny Peyman.  That reminds me; I need to follow up...

Keep up the good work!

UL   
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)