News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Montanans! PLEASE READ "THE RULES OF THE ROAD" FIRST BEFORE PROCEEDING

Started by glocker21, October 21, 2008, 12:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glocker21

Welcome to Montana Appleseed! As your State Coordinator please let me help you feel at ease about things to come.

2009 promises to be a wonderful year.

Please sign in as an introduction with your name, email address, and location. This will allow me to send you shoot dates, shooting clinic opportunities, Montana vendor deals, etc. If there is any other information you would like me to know about feel free to leave ideas, range contacts, and any other constructive things you can think of. Please do not start "flame wars", post illegal activities, and otherwise create a non-enjoyable environment in this board.

My name is Jerry and I go by Glocker21. My email address is jplachenbruch@yahoo.com (please put Appleseed in front of the title of your email if you send one to me so my email filter will not lose your email). I live south of Helena and I shoot mainly M1a variants.

"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese