News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Fl. Isaac Davis Memorial Range 19-20 July 2014

Started by Engineer shooting, July 21, 2014, 05:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Despite weather that at times was HOT, and then WET never was heard a complaint. After the first Red Coat with a majority scoring zero the students showed they came to learn. As a pleasant surprise all the students except two have already visited Battle Road and the North Bridge (full disclosure, one was in a stroller at the time). Chris K scored 202 with a pink loaner rifle not bad for a guy wearing a 3X shirt. I wouldn't have been surprised if all the students had scored rifleman, the improvements were that great. I'm sure next time will do the trick. The staff at the Isaac Davis Memorial Range should be commended for their contribution to Liberty this weekend.

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

What a brave group of shooters we had this past event. It was HOT!   and  rainy of course   but   the shooters  gave it their all and worked hard   Congrats!  I look forward to seeing everyone again  and with a little  (or a lot)  of  my   favorite  dry  fire  I bet we will be handing out some  riflemen patches!   Thanks to all the brave staff who worked hard  all weekend!
Lucky  Lori