News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

7th Step Opportunity, US Sportsman Alliance Event Marengo, Ohio

Started by Corvette, July 02, 2014, 12:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

PA Appleseed

I was put in contact with Keilee Guthrie by Stand. Keilee is the Associate Director of Education with the US Sportsman Alliance Foundation.  The Alliance works very closely with the Boy Scouts of America and the American Heritage Girls to promote among other things, the shooting sports.  They have a close relationship with Cabelas and other retailers that serve the shooting community. 

Keilee has contacted me in regards to an upcoming American Heritage Girls event coming up in Marengo, Ohio on August 2, 2014.  At this event, they expect to have around 150 people attending counting AHG members and their parents.  Keilee has reached out to Appleseed to find  volunteers to help with this event.

Keilee has offered us the opportunity to make this a LibertySeed.  We will have a table and an area to present our Three Strikes and a DOM presentation several times during the day.  We will do the Strikes and DOM presentation once in the morning and once in the afternoon.  This will be the official Appleseed portion of the event.

The unofficial portion of the event will be providing volunteers to work a BB gun line that the girls will be participating in during the day.  The event will go from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on August 2, 2014. Lunch will be provided to our volunteers by the Alliance.  I am looking for six folks that are willing to take a day and help Keilee with this event. Those willing to help with the Libertyseed and with the Dangerous Old Men and Women presentations are more than welcome.  Those willing to help on the BB gun range will also be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me with your willingness to help with this event.  Marengo, Ohio is north and east of Columbus, just off I71.  This is a great opportunity to spread the Appleseed message to a young audience and their parents.  I hope that we can provide the support Keilee needs for this event. Let's go Ohio, step up and help spread the message.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Interested in working on your Three Strikes presentation?  Want to give the best Sam or David or Hezzekia?  Here is your chance.  Come join us in Morengo Ohio for an American Heritage Girl Trailblazer event.  We will there from 9am to 3pm giving heritage presentations basically on the hour so there will be plenty of chances for those that want to present. 

Morango is north and east of Columbus, just off I71.  See you there.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!