News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Red Oak Iowa July 12

Started by Twineagles, July 14, 2014, 10:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

We had a great group of shooters out at Outlaw Run range. 2 weeks before the shoot only 1 signed up and by Saturday we had 12 shooters on the line. One day shoot we were seeing improvements in all of the shooters. Tip of the hat to VSBrown, kgbmc and mac3647 for helping run a successful shoot.

Clear sunny day in the low 90's heat did take it's toll on the shooters by mid afternoon. We did have a nice shady spot for the strike's and other stories.

Photos to follow

Mike

Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Twineagles

some pics as promised
Mike
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

WrigleyRed

Thanks to the instructors and the host. It was an enjoyable and informative day.  :bow:
Len Twaroski