News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mt. Appleseed October 18-19

Started by SavageShootr, October 19, 2008, 01:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout

A big crowd in any one state, is a win for every state. I am pulling for California to have a big 4/19 Arc :D.

But as far as any one trumping the other, if you ever play Texas Hold'em, you wil find that you can't rake the chips until the last card falls. ;)
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

socalserf

We are all in the same boat.
We all need to bail together.
State vs. State rivalries can only devide us.

Let us not devide ourselves!
"we cannot improve what we do not measure."

Wheeler44

What socalserf says. 
Besides, in pinochle 1000 aces beats a handful of trump every time.
"Appleseed,  putting the second amendment into the hands of American citizens."     -Mrs. Wheeler

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet."   -Son of Martha

Nickle

Gentlemen, gentlemen.

Remember that this an AAR for an event.

All remember that a little "in house" rivalry is good for esprit de corps, and makes for a good challenge. Win/Win for everybody. Just don't lose focus of the mission. Remember step 4b. Mind on the target.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

Liberty Dave

Thanks socalserf for replying to my curiousity. And thanks rock-chucker for the encouragement. I tried real hard to convince my friend in Murietta to co to the Corona event but to no avail.
Dave  :)
"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready." T. Roosevelt

LayloPro

Hey, Liberty Dave,
If you tell your friend in Murrietta there's another event @ Corona in Dec (13-14th) ;D, maybe he'll find time in his schedule for that one....We'll take 'em any way we can get 'em...... ;D ;) ::)

Cal7.62.....you know, you look even better with your Rifleman's patch & Orange hat then I had envisioned.....Great work, dude, you -know- you had it in you!! ;D ;D 8)
Congrats to any of the other new Riflemen as well....great job, & another fantastic shoot @ one of the prettiest ranges this side of the Pecos river...... ;)

Scout, don't mind our lad too much....we keep him out of those gamblin' dens most of the time.....but he just can't resist being a bit "exuberant" sometimes.... ;D ;D :D ;)

To most of us, this is just a continuation of the AQT....the only competition is against your self, & your target......our target here is as many 4/19 AS's as we can muster the folks for.....w/o importing -too- many (if any) outside instructors.....don't want 'em getting spoiled or anything now......JB's probably thinking about coming out for BBQ, & I think Fred might want to lay in a supply of "winter oranges" as well..... :D :D Let's see how it flies, shall we? ;D

Great job, all!!
LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.