News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine, WI July 5-6th 2014

Started by Janir, July 07, 2014, 11:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janir

Hi All!

To our shooters this weekend, on behalf of the instructors,w e thank you for participating in out american Heritage this weekend! While the weather was good, it was HOT and the sun beared down on everyone asping people, yet you all toughed it out and worked hard over the weekend. Our thanks to you all!   :bow: :bow: :bow: ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

Several of you earned Riflemen this weekend, our congratulations! And to those that took an Orange Hat (c-tuge, Xsubi, Itsgottobetherifle, and Babs), thank you again for stepping up and joining the rest of us instructors on the trail!

And a special thanks to Federal Ammunition and Racine County Line Rifle Club for the donation of 22lr for the youth program!

As promised some early rushes of pictures from the weekend, with more to follow from a few other instructors!

Group shot:

Youth ammo in hand!

Youth group shot

Shooters on the line

Who is this guy?!?!? :)

Riflemen!

c-tuge

Xsubi

Itsgottobetherifle

New Orange Hats!
Xsubi

c-tuge

Itsgottobetherifle

Thanks again everyone!

-Janir
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

Laredo

Wow!  What a fantastic event. 

Congratulations to all that made Rifleman.  That is no small feat!

Congrats and welcome to those that took the Orange Hat.

April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen

Sis

It was a wonderful weekend.  This was my second Appleseed after getting my blue hat and I loved being there and being able to help out a little!
"If history were taught in the form of stories, it would never be forgotten."
― Rudyard Kipling, The Collected Works

"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. "
― Michael Crichton

Gunner

Thank you to all shooters for making the event enjoyable and successful. 

Shooters your mission is underway to help spread the information and sacrifices expressed by our forefathers so we can enjoy the freedom and liberties we have today. Please come to another event and bring a friend with you too. Your goal is to keep up with your newly acquired knowledge as marksmanship is a trained skill.

Congrats to newly minted Rifleman....you mission continues!

Congrats to all new Orange Hats who have decided to join the Appleseed Instructor team. We appreciate your help in stepping up to spread the Appleseed message and program.
Gunner
Love to Shoot
Rain, Shine, or Snow......On the Line!

Trig

Another amazing weekend, Thank you to EVERYONE who made it happen!!  I felt the spirit of riflemen out there at Racine County Line Rifle Club, the persistence and determination showed in everyone's improvements.  I hope everyone is well rested, and ready to get back to work!!    ~~:)
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Sis

Here are a few more pictures......

Some of my kids

And

Babs accepting his orange hat
"If history were taught in the form of stories, it would never be forgotten."
― Rudyard Kipling, The Collected Works

"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. "
― Michael Crichton

Trig

Where are all those new orange hats?  &)    Should be stoping by any time now!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************