News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Springfield, OR, June 28-29, 2014 AAR

Started by Prescott, June 30, 2014, 01:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prescott

The first AS event of 2014 in Springfield, OR has just concluded.   I had a wonderful weekend spending it with 13 Liberty loving students and instructors.  As always, I would like to thank Emerald Empire Gun Club for being such a supportive host of Project Appleseed.   We are enjoying our 4th year at this club.

I would like to thank the 10 patriots that came to out this weekend.   The instructors say noticeable improvement in all the participants marksmanship skills over the weekend.   The shooters Red Coat target scores improved greatly over the weekend, and there were no unqualified Red Coat targets on Sunday and the majority of the shooters were qualified at 300 & 400 yards.

I would like to congratulate our 3 new Rifleman!  Rylan, Floyd and Bernie showed us all that they knew very well what they were all about.  Rylan was able to shoot 4 Rifleman scores over the course of the weekend and Floyd was able to shoot a second Rifleman score.   Bernie traded his scoped rifles for iron sights after shooting his Rifleman scores and worked on increasing his proficiency with that rifle the remainder of Sunday.

We had a few other shooters that were getting very close to Rifleman scores, and with some dry fire and NPOA practice at home, I know the will come to their next AS event and earn their Rifleman patch.

AS will be back at EEGC this fall, and I am looking to seeing everyone back on the line and award more shooters their Rifleman patches.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Kimber Custom

Had some non picture people in the backgrounds that I missed. Fixed in post 5.

Flipper

We had a great weekend 10 people heard what we had to say, 3 got a Rifleman patch and 1 new Orange Hat  ..:.. Everyone improved we started with some scores below 50 and by the end of the week everybody was above 130. Hope to see everyone there next time so we can drag those that scored 200 up to that 210 mark  ;)

Thank everyone for coming
Flipper  O0

TheSquirrelPatrol

Excellent job Rylan, you were so close at Douglas Ridge a few weeks ago, glad to see that you came back for another go and got your patch.  The orange hat is a bonus, I hope to work with you soon!

Kimber Custom

Bernie bathing in the waters of North bridge

Floyd pulls it all together