News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Raahauges playing games again, attention Sunland/Piru shootbosses

Started by V, June 04, 2014, 09:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

Folks,

Just got a call via Carolyn from Pat that he thinks he can make more money with the Bay on Sunday renting it out like a normal bay because "its Father's Day." I've argued back with our numbers so it might not happen he's going to think about it and phone back tomorrow.

I currently have 13 shooters signed up as of this message date.

On the same weekend Sunland has 8 shooters, is only $10/day instead of the Raahauges $20 so I'm thinking one possiblity is to see if people want to go there instead of Corona on the same weekend. Obviously, instructors can move as well (well I can, no one else is signed up to instruct - again).

The other alternative is to offer them Piru on the 21st (only 5 signups there at the moment I think).

Anyone got any thoughts.

I put a post up on Calguns explaining the situation and asking for more signups.

Cheers
V

pennys dad

We could ask Burro if you would like. I have a Women On Target running that day, so I can't help but I can call and ask. $15 a head

Ventura-Steve

V,

If Raahauges cancels, the Sunland option sounds like a very good idea.  In general, one larger Appleseed with more instructors is a better experience than multiple smaller Appleseeds with fewer students and fewer instructors.

I will support Corona or Sunland on both days that weekend...Just waiting to see were I am needed most.  Right now it looks like Corona.

V

Pat has cancelled the Corona shoot. Notice sent to scheduling, cancelled AAR filed.

The Sunland shoot has 8 pre-regs when I last looked but I phoned the range to check and that weekend is on Eagles Nest A, the first narrow firiing line range, rather than the normal wide open B range. If only a few of the cancelled Corona shooters elect to transfer over there it will be fine but it would be a crunch with all of 'em.

(Cam, if your preregs shoot up cos of this Steve and I can reassign to Sunland to help instruct).

Cheers
Phil