News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Georgia's newest Senior Instructor

Started by DrJohn, June 13, 2014, 11:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrJohn

It is with great pleasure that I announce the official promotion of Georgia's newest Senior Instructor, Ramblin' Wreck. As everyone knows, the SI program had been suspended for a while and was only re-instituted this spring. The requirements are most demanding, but I am pleased to relate that Ramblin' Wreck had already met, and even exceeded, all the requirements before their official announcement. Heartiest congratulations, and deepest appreciation for your outstanding service to Appleseed and to our dear country. May Liberty increase forever!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

Maximum Ordinate

They just give it to anybody these days, eh?

::)
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

SureShotSpartan

Many know that Ben is one of my BEST FRIENDS and my mentor in the program.  I would not be involved with Project Appleseed had he not taken the initiative to "Seventh Step" me and for that I owe him a debt I can never repay.

Ben, you are a High Son of Liberty and I'm PROUD to be known as one of "your guys".

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!!  ~~:)

S3
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

George Hacker

Congratulations, Ben. Well done! ..:..

I'm sure Project Appleseed will continue to grow in the south under your leadership.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Fabricator

Excellent to hear; I certainly appreciate all the effort and time Ben puts into this program.  Congratulations!

Fabricator
�The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.�
- Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

TNEagle

Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. – James Madison

brianf31

"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

FFJim

FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

Engineer shooting

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Guardian

Well I'll be.......I was just commenting that Wreck should be a SI and low and behold I find out the powers that be agree! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Well deserved! Many thanks for all you've done for the program and for me. Most of all, I appreciate the friendship. HUZZAH!

fisherdawg

Way to go, Sir!
ATTABOY  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
HUZZAH   ..:.. ..:.. ..:..
Best regards,
(from the top left hand corner as you look at the map)
fisherdawg
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren

vlazlow

CONGRATS ^:)^  We met at the last Rising Fawn AS.

Wy Knott

"I have no respect for a man hoo can only spell a word one way"
-Andrew Jackson
I love you goose- you brought cookies and sharpies...what more could a person want?

Ramblin' Wreck

Thanks guys. It has been my privilige to work with the finest instructors in the country from whom I've learned a lot and who have turned into my best friends. A big thank you to my mentor Dr John for putting up with me as he dragged me around Georgia for nearly a year.  ;D

Please consider coming out to the KD at the end of September in Elberton and another one I'm about to schedule in Pelham, TN on Nov 1-2. We'll be doing something a  little differently and planning a "TOP SHOT" Appleseed contest for the last day. Focus will be extensive range estimation training and on firmly establishing come-up data extensively before we shoot the first AQT. I don't care if you shoot off a bipod all day as long as you hear some history. Hoever, you can only get a rifleman patch one way, by shooting like a Rifleman, unsupported.  I'll post the COF by the end of August so you can see if you're interested.

For Liberty,

"Wreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

General Stuart

Way to go Sir. This a great example of an Instructor we can all strive to emulate. Georgia truly is fortunate to have you.
"I am resigned; Gods will be done."
Major General J.E.B Stuart

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]