News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The next Michigan Appleseed?

Started by Low-speed, October 11, 2008, 10:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-speed

I don't see a date or location for the next Michigan Appleseed. 

John, you planning for another at your range in the near future?

Didn't somebody mention a winter appleseed?  Was that in Ohio?  I can't remember.

Dutch and I might be hitting a local gunshow in a couple weeks and it occured to me that promoting would be considerably more effective if we actually had a date and location for the next Appleseed in Michigan.....

Finally got around to locating the local sportsman club.  Turns out they have a 600 yard range!  Awesome.  Going to check things out and see if they might be appleseed friendly.
Put em' on, strap em' up, and move em' out.

cozmacozmy

Hi Low-speed
What local gun show are you going to? Maybe we can meet?
NO, freedom is not FREE!!!

Low-speed

Quote from: cozmacozmy on October 12, 2008, 08:59:27 PM
Hi Low-speed
What local gun show are you going to? Maybe we can meet?

If I can manage to free myself up to go, it's in Grand Rapids (local for Dutch, not me).

Oct 25/26.  Not sure of the details.
Put em' on, strap em' up, and move em' out.

TreadCarefully

John is working out of town for a couple of months, so nothing planned for his place just yet. Still looking for a range to schedule the next one.

Wabash, IN (near Ft. Wayne) is next weekend, Evansville, IN 11/8-9. Bring flyers for those.
Spare the tar and feathers, spoil the politician.

"Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever." - Lance Armstrong

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

cozmacozmy

I'm in Grand Rapids and free that weekend.
NO, freedom is not FREE!!!