Author Topic: Shoot Schedule?  (Read 886 times)

Offline skidpilot

Shoot Schedule?
« on: May 15, 2014, 11:20:19 AM »
I just retired from the Air Force and moved back to Missouri.  I earned my Rifleman patch in Alamogordo NM in Dec 12 and would like to keep shooting and get more involved.  Is there a schedule of events available?
Thanks
Mark

Offline scuzzy

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • Senior Staff: IT

Offline Mutti

• Inactive Instructor
  • Mother of "Theeee En-for-Cer"
Re: Shoot Schedule?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 12:27:11 PM »
Welcome to MO ! While we are right next door in Illinois - we frequently hang out over with the Missouri Crew.

Connibear
would be a great first point of contact.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Offline connibear

• MO SC
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 06:11:38 PM »
Welcome skidpilot. Look over the schedule and come attend an event. Look forward to meeting you and if there is anything I can do to help you or if there is a specific way you want to help let me know. Since you have qualified as Rifleman I would have to say your next shoot means an Orange Hat.?  ;D
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Offline colonial shooter

• Upper Plains Regional Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • don't sweat the small stuff!!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 08:41:33 PM »
Yes welcome back, and thanks for your service. Which part of the state did you move?
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana