News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shoot Schedule?

Started by skidpilot, May 15, 2014, 11:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skidpilot

I just retired from the Air Force and moved back to Missouri.  I earned my Rifleman patch in Alamogordo NM in Dec 12 and would like to keep shooting and get more involved.  Is there a schedule of events available?
Thanks
Mark

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Mutti

Welcome to MO ! While we are right next door in Illinois - we frequently hang out over with the Missouri Crew.

Connibear
would be a great first point of contact.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

connibear

Welcome skidpilot. Look over the schedule and come attend an event. Look forward to meeting you and if there is anything I can do to help you or if there is a specific way you want to help let me know. Since you have qualified as Rifleman I would have to say your next shoot means an Orange Hat.?  ;D
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

colonial shooter

Yes welcome back, and thanks for your service. Which part of the state did you move?
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana