News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

My thanks to the volunteers at the Manchester AEDC Range

Started by jcluff, May 26, 2014, 03:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcluff

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank the Shoot Boss, Rusty, and all of the volunteers again for their time.  With their assistance, I was able to go from a 200 yard shooter to clearing the redcoat sheet and earning my rifleman badge. 

Two days of time, volunteered to help others improve the marksmanship of others.  It really is an amazing sacrifice.  Thank you.

TNEagle

You're welcome and congratulations on your accomplishment!

It's our pleasure to help inform, educate and illuminate the history and skills so often overlooked.

Hope you see you at another!
Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. – James Madison

TN.Chaplain

Yes, a big thank you to all the instructors and volunteers.  Great weekend of instruction.  My wife and I walked away with a lot of training drills to work on.  We also walked away with many new friends.
Patriot = An Everyday American That Has Had Enough!

Harmonica

Quote from: jcluff on May 26, 2014, 03:27:54 PM
I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank the Shoot Boss, Rusty, and all of the volunteers again for their time.  With their assistance, I was able to go from a 200 yard shooter to clearing the redcoat sheet and earning my rifleman badge. 

Two days of time, volunteered to help others improve the marksmanship of others.  It really is an amazing sacrifice.  Thank you.

Many of them were out there today at the KD as well. When we weren't shooting, we were sipping water in the shaded scoring pits. They stayed out there in the sun all day. The event was so well run we got in three full distance AQTs.  :---
Now who can argue with that?

Mama-Bear

My thanks for all the patience shown to me by the instructors this weekend.  I'm sure that sometimes you felt like you were beating a dead horse. :DH:
I look forward to seeing you again at the next event that David and I come to.

Peanut15

I too want to thank all the instructors and volunteers. They were very encouraging to everyone especially the young ones. Reagan and I had a great time and he can't wait to come back (me too).

Also thanks to the Choate family for their hospitality and friendship. We also appreciate meeting Brandon and his dad.

TN.Chaplain

Quote from: Peanut15 on May 27, 2014, 11:11:02 PM
Also thanks to the Choate family for their hospitality and friendship.

Coleen (TN_GunGal) and I enjoyed meeting you guys.  Every time I looked over at Reagan he had a big smile on his face.  That was cool!
Patriot = An Everyday American That Has Had Enough!

Maximum Ordinate

Y'all worked really hard in the heat and humidity... some of you for the full three days!

Lots of good improvement, lots of open-mindedness about learning new things over the weekend.

Thank you for the privlege of serving you.    :)
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.