News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Georgia has a new shoot boss

Started by Engineer shooting, May 11, 2014, 09:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Goose!  O0 O0
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Maximum Ordinate

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooose!   ^:)^
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

SureShotSpartan

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

You wore a Red Hat at my first event as a shooter and your passion for Liberty awakened me from my slumber. Thank you my brother! You'll make an excellent Shoot Boss.

GOOOOOOSE!!
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

connibear

^:)^ Congrats Goose.  ^:)^

You were also there when I re-qualified and took my Orange Hat. Way to go. Look forward to working with you again sometime.  O0    O0 
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Agrivere

Excellent! Goose has been there for several of my Appleseed weekends and he is always a pleasure!
"The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world... The first step � in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come � is to teach men to shoot." -Theodore Roosevelt

DrJohn

Heartiest congratulations and godspeed, my friend. Huzza!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

Roswell

GOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!! YES!!! Congrats brother! Well deserved and well overdue!  ^:)^
Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

brianf31

"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

George Hacker

Congratulations, Goose!  Well done.  O0
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Guardian

CONGRATS!!! I'm proud of ya and for ya! ^:)^

Dang, these friends of mine set high standards!  :bow:

Smurf

CONGRATULATIONS TO GREEN HAT SHOOT BOSS GOOSE!!!!

Wear it with pride because it is not promotion given but a position earned.

Wy Knott

"I have no respect for a man hoo can only spell a word one way"
-Andrew Jackson
I love you goose- you brought cookies and sharpies...what more could a person want?

Scar

^:)^Hell Yeah!!!! Well done Sir!!! I can not wait to see you and shake your hand and hug your neck ^:)^