News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lemoore, CA May 3-4, 2014

Started by Krahnic, May 05, 2014, 11:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krahnic

Perfect weather for an Appleseed this weekend.  Got a bit on the warm side, but there was a nice shade tree to block the sun.  Kyle and Jason go in a lot of AQT's this weekend because it was just the two of them (we were got one AQT in before lunch on Saturday which rarely happens) and both improved significantly this weekend.  I'm sure that they can both score riflemen at the next Appleseed that they attend if they practice at home!

I like to thank Garand56 for allowing me to SBIT this shot and for mentoring me.  I'd also like to thank 76Patriot, who is on business from Georgia, for helping out on his day off.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." - Ronald Reagan