News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Thread for the Boulder CO April 26/27 Shoot?

Started by CSTCoach, May 05, 2014, 02:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSTCoach

Isn't someone going to post an AAR thread for the Boulder shoot?
"Through mentorship and coaching, demonstrate a method of training which is safe, effective, combat relevant and encourages a continuous thought process which will demand accountability. " - UNIT Mission Statement

shambo

shambo

Me being a newbie I am not sure of the protocol on the AAR's.  I was there so I am not sure if my opinions are valid.  Does the instructors or the shoot bosses do the AAR's?

Mark Davis

I can't answer for the folks responsible to start the After Action Report.
But thank you for comming on the forum, and please let us know how the shoot went.

shambo

I will if you would like me to but it didn't go very well.  there were a lot of problems.  Warning ,  I will be honest but fair. 

Mark Davis

When things do not turn out well, it's good to focus on doing better next time.
What can be better next time?

shambo

I will pm about the problems.  On a good note,  two rifllemans patches were earned.     

Long Rifle

I was the SB at this event. The AAR is posted so comment when you feel like it.

To be honest I don't have an idea what Shambo is talking about regarding this event. The line was crowded but Boulder shoots are always crowded. The venue is small and the demand is big. We didn't have as many instructors as I wanted but I never do. I have to work with what I've got.

I've contacted shambo twice regarding their concerns but no response. I certainly can't respond to concerns if I don't know what they are.

Cheers!
Those that can, DO. Those that can DO MORE, teach.
Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.