News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Guess who needs to buy a new Hat? (Hint: his initials are I.M.)

Started by EZ3, May 04, 2014, 08:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

If you guessed Invictus Maneo, you are absolutely correct!  Bonus points if you guessed that the new hat color will be RED!  Great work, IM!  The color looks good on you!    ^:)^
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

LindaFromAppleCreek

aka Mustang380gal

Charles McKinley

Good job Sir!  I'm really glad the IBC light a fire under you!  This made the whole thing worth while.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

PA10mm

Became a Rifleman on April 20, 2014.

Roverace

Dougum

Awesome! I figured that you were going to do fine on your IPC after New Philly a few weeks ago.
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off