News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IL has a new Red Hat, Boston! Congrats!

Started by Steck, May 08, 2014, 12:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steck

Illinois has a new Red Hat, Boston!

Congratulations, Ben!  Thank you for stepping up & helping our instructor corps!

Wonderful photos from the day, and the "hatting," here
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10203877389958293&type=1&l=5066532c4a

Seems like just yesterday when we saw you take that orange hat (sniff) .... they grow up so fast ...

Shooter30-06

"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

DrRichP

DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

Mutti

Huzzah! Again - great set of photos - almost like being there!
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

RBKL

The Nailer

Great job, looking forward to working with you on the trail.

2 clicks low

Congrats ^:)^

Ok parties over. Back to work  ~~:)

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Boston

Thanks everyone. It seems like I was at my first appleseed just the other day. Karl offering me a mini frosted donut, Castle mountain with his musket and Patriot Gal letting me shoot her awesome 10/22.

I have learned a lot from all of you who have taken the time to help me out, give me coaching and keep me pointed in the right direction. Thanks for everything, I appreciate everyone's time and effort.

Look forward to seeing you all again (and meeting those I have not), hopefully sooner than later!

Yogi

SureShotSpartan

Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

TheEditor

Thanks for stepping up and congratulations on your promotion!

TE
John N.
Author of "50 Things You Didn't Learn in School - But Should Have"
www.heuristicbooks.com

Chewie

Another overdue congrats but nice job Boston its been good getting to know ya over the course of fire I gotta make it out to waterman more often well see what work allows. O0
'Til we meet again, may your aim be true and the lead fly.

"I have many times asked the American backwoodsman what their best marksman could do. They tell me that an expert rifleman can hit the head of a man at 200yds. I am certain that provided an American rifleman could get perfect aim at 300yds would undoubtedly hit me unless it was a very windy day" Maj Hanger British Army