News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Como, MS April 26-27, 2014

Started by dart67eb, April 28, 2014, 11:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart67eb

Como.  Saturday was too good to be true, weatherwise.  Perfect conditions and seven great students.  We learned a lot about making the shot on Saturday.  We had some great shooters, Mark with a 187 on our only AQT and the rest with good groups.  Sunday, though, was a different matter.  The lightning (not to mention the infamous suck the shoes off your feet mud) drove us into the trailer where we discussed how to take what we learned on Saturday and use it at distance.  Unfortunately, the storms didn't let up and we had to postpone the shoot until next Saturday.  These students are Rifleman material.  Annie was a real trooper as well as Hunter and Dylan.  I also want to thank Mudtrunks and Mr A Team for keeping me squared away and doing all of the hard work.  I hope to see you all next Saturday!  And now for the pics!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

csellers

Really learned a lot Saturday The instructors were great.
Well prepared and knowledgeable.
I enjoyed it and will encourage others to take the training.

Calvin Sellers