News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Trying to find Pelon

Started by sheepdogsix, April 18, 2014, 06:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheepdogsix

Hi all,

I am looking to get in touch with Pelon.  Two of my children and I took our first Appleseed with him at CRPC in Charlotte.  Pelon, if you see this message, I lost your business card!  I am the guy who purchased the shooting mat and wanted to see if we can catch up some time.

Thanks!

Two Wolves

If you look at the top of the forum page you will find a spot that says Members.

Pelon is listed on page 112 and he has an email and you can send him a personal message.

Try that---regards Two Wolves--- :cool2:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

sheepdogsix

Pain Killer

Pelon is his forum name. Just send a personal message through this forum to Pelon.

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison