News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Event Flyer for Alaska 2014

Started by fisherdawg, February 16, 2014, 08:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fisherdawg

Ok Instructor Cadre and Friends of Appleseed!
Please print and distribute to the maximum extent possible.  Gun shops, Outdoor stores, hardware stores, your work place, church -- every bulletin board you can think of.  Be polite, follow the organizations' rules, but be RELENTLESS.

If you do not have a color printer, please contact me and I can print a supply for you.

I also have an ample supply of Trifolds available to for your use in your 7th stepping efforts.

Remember -- we have 3 challenges to accomplish the Appleseed Mission:
Venues:  We need to add ranges
Promotion:  We need to get shooters on the line so they can hear the message
Staffing:  We need more and more committed volunteer instructors so the program can grow
URGENCY URGENCY URGENCY
~~:) ~~:) ~~:) &) &) &) :DH: :DH: :DH:
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren

ItsanSKS

And, in .pdf format

(original post updated with new dates and a .pdf version)
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

fisherdawg

In addition to the all Alaska Flier, I've posted specific versions for Soldotna, Talkeetna & Tok in both .doc & .pdf
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren