News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MD has a new Red Hat!!!

Started by BeSwift, March 17, 2014, 09:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Please help me by joining to congratulate Eroyle for achieving his Red Hat Instructor status!  O0 O0 O0
His rise thru the IIT ranks was rapid and flawless. We've got a solid team member here... NOW we gotta work on him to push on to SB next!    Thanks for all you hard work... Your journey is just beginning!     BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

FFJim

Congrats Eroyle!!!! It has been a pleasure working with you as you methodically attacked the PCs and progressed to Red Hat. Great job!!!!

Jim P.
FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

The Wolfhound

Huzzah
Huzzah
Huzzah!
You are now invited South for border raids.  ;D

GoldFish

Congratulations sir!  Well done on the RH; I hope to work with you on the Trail. O0
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

hangfire

Congratulations brother, ^:)^ I know you have worked hard and achieved Instructor status very quickly. Great Job....  Mike, AKA hangfire

NavyIrish

Eroyle, congrats on your Red Hat.  Terrific news and very well deserved!

R,
NavyIrish
"The man who loves his country on its own account, and not merely for its trappings of interest or power, can never be divorced for
it, can never refuse to come forward when he finds that she is engaged in dangers which he has the means of warding off." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1797.

RiflesnReins

"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton