News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

INSTRUCTORS NEED HELP June 21th HUBERTUS!

Started by Janir, June 16, 2014, 09:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janir

:sos: :sos: :sos:

Nick got  special group to sign up for the upcoming Hubertus shoot, but that's has overflowed the range capacity.

At this point the range is full but there are more shooters in the group to sign up and we will be running alternating shooters.

:sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:
WE need more hats. Red, Orange, Blue - doesn't matter. I want a few extra bodies for crowd and relay control. Some instructors run the line, and others will need to crack the whip on the other relay to make sure they are getting prepped as much as possible.

We also have a need for loaner 22's. The special group does not have any loaners. ANYONE that can get a Loaner to the Hubertus shoot would be greatly appreciated.

If you can help either way, email me directly appleseed@janir.net and if isntructing, sign up via TIPS.

I'm buying dinner and beer for the instructors afterwards... ;-)

Thanks  everyone!
Pat "Janir"

:sos: :sos: :sos:
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

Janir

I could still use 1 -2 more guys for this shoot. With the need for runnign relays I need some wranglers just to keep the off relay on task to prep and keep the shoot moving.
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir