News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Urgent Mission to Promote April 19th Event

Started by fisherdawg, March 11, 2014, 12:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fisherdawg

Our most urgent mission now is to promote attendance and fill the line for the April 19th Event at Birchwood. ~~:)  It is a one day Event and the pricing is the same. 

Shooters need to get busy in advance to secure .22lr, I think.  &) I'll appreciate your eyeballs our there for it too.  I'll purchase any extra you might buy to replenish our stock to sell to Participants too. Up to $50 a brick anyway (that price sucks!)

:DH:

Please let me know if you need color fliers with schedule or trifolds. I have plenty and can get them to you. ;D

Thank you.

Yours for Liberty,
fisherdawg ^:)^
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren

George Hacker

Taka222 or Pete!,

Either of you (or both of you) willing to learn how to do Craigslist promotion? Anyone else in Alaska on shooting forums that reach others in the state? Just drop me a PM... I can help, but I want to teach you how to fish, not give you a fish.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

fisherdawg

Also, any other Alaska IIT or supportive spouse/significant other/ Applecore could step up to do this. ~~:)

Quote from: ShadowMan on March 11, 2014, 12:51:31 PM
Taka222 or Pete!,

Either of you (or both of you) willing to learn how to do Craigslist promotion? Anyone else in Alaska on shooting forums that reach others in the state? Just drop me a PM... I can help, but I want to teach you how to fish, not give you a fish.

ShadowMan
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren

509gman

Anyone else on Alaska Outdoor Forums? I got banned for some unexplained reason and can only read now, otherwise I'd do it.
"What! what! men, dodging this way for single bullets! What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"
Last words of Union Gen. John Sedgwick, before he was killed by a Confederate sniper.

dreamerofdreams

Quote from: 509gman on March 11, 2014, 04:09:24 PM
Anyone else on Alaska Outdoor Forums? I got banned for some unexplained reason and can only read now, otherwise I'd do it.

If y'all need, I think armaborealis still posts there.
"On one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart."

fisherdawg

Heather,
Please ask Chris to go ahead and post over there.  I got signed up again recently, but my access doesn't seem to really work.  If he needs to post contact email or cell, he can use mine.
I'll PM them if you don't have them handy.
Thanks,
fisherdawg

Quote from: dreamerofdreams on March 11, 2014, 04:51:38 PM
Quote from: 509gman on March 11, 2014, 04:09:24 PM

If y'all need, I think armaborealis still posts there.

Pete!

I'm on it.   O0

I'll let you know if I have any questions.

Taka222 or Pete!,

ShadowMan
-Pete

"It is an enormous simplification to speak of the American mind. Every American has his own mind." -Ludwig von Mises (Theory and History)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress)
"Those who are in love with practice without knowledge are like the sailor who gets into a ship without rudder or compass and who never can be certain [where] he is going. Practice must always be founded on sound theory." -Leonardo da Vinci (#19 Of the Mistakes made By Those Who Practice Without Knowledge)

fisherdawg

Thanks Pete!
Do you need any sunscreen? Bug dope?
;D

Quote from: Pete! on March 12, 2014, 12:09:42 AM
I'm on it.   O0

I'll let you know if I have any questions.

Taka222 or Pete!,

ShadowMan