News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hey, a forum for the county where Ramseur is?

Started by funfaler, July 21, 2009, 11:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funfaler

Hey NC folks,

I stumbled across this forum for "Chatham county", NC   http://chatham-county-nc.com/bulletinboard/index.php?PHPSESSID=81b3368c4a82dc0870f15aad2cfaf567&

Not sure where it is in relation to Ramseur, but it may be a good resource for getting the word out for a the couple of NC venues.

Over 1000 memebers, which seems high for a "county board". 

Just another service offered by funfaler ;) :D

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

Fred

Chatham County is the county to the east of Ramseur. The county line is a few miles from the range, and mail to the range would be delivered via Chatham/Siler City post office, were we to have a rural delivery mail box.

As far as I know, we have no Appleseeders in Chatham county, except possibly one on this site, plus The Kid may be...
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

hawkeye

We like to spar over politics and bikes using our rural roads. The county commisioners were voted out of office using this board.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Fred

Yes, but do you see any Appleseed-promoting prospects by using this board?
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

hawkeye

The board is mainly bed wetting Chapel Hill types. I''ll post info on our next appelseed and see what happens. The Chatham chatlist might be a better place to post info. I'll do both and see what the response is.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

smoke01

sorry wrong message posted to..