News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Full Size AQT's

Started by rus23, March 05, 2014, 09:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rus23

My son and I have produced some full size AQT AR500 steel targets.  If you have room to use them, they are cool to shoot.  We can make any shape, size, whatever.  Ask Angelo.  He's shot em...

Thanks.

Charles McKinley

Hi Rus,

Where are you located?  How much?  Are you coming to the IBC?  You can bring as many of your targets as you like to demonstrate!  >:D

:pics:
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

fisherdawg

Aromatic,
Can you snap a pic or 2 of the end result?  The rough hole in the fire hose doesn't tear out from the weight of the steel like garden hose does?
Thanks

Quote from: Aromatic on March 10, 2014, 07:14:45 PM
I use a drill to rough a hole then a piece of pipe/hammer to force the hose over the bolt.
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren