News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MD Instructors 2014 Please Sign In Here

Started by BeSwift, January 21, 2014, 01:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Fellow Instructors in MD, please sign in.  We need to know who we've got to work with going into the new year!

Let's see where we stand for 2014, I'll start us off

BeSwift

Last Appleseed event:  Annapolis, Dec 21-22, 2013.

Next Appleseed event, Annapolis, January 25-26, 2014.

Next Libertyseed Event,    Gotta get one set up BEFORE 3/1/14!

How many shoots am I working in 2014? Be real folks...   Between 10 to 14

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Avidshooter123

MedievalEngineer

MedievalEngineer

Next Libertyseed Event,    Unknown

How many shoots am I working in 2014? At least 6, but my goal is 10.

BeSwift

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

ABCgarand

ABCGarand  Checking in  ;D

I will try to work as many events as possible but I don't always get a lot of heads up on my schedule.  $$-0
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."  -Thomas Jefferson

"The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves."
-George Washington

FFJim

Next Libertyseed Event,    Working on finalizing a deal to hold one in the training room of the local indoor range. If successful, I might need some promo help!

How many shoots am I working in 2014? Committed to (1) per month. However, I really like to attend the shoots at new ranges so that number may change. Plus, the St Mary's shoot was a blast!  :)

*** Personal Goal for Year - Improve KD skills and knowledge.

Jim
FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

NavyIrish

Navy Irish Sounding-Off:

Next Appleseed event, Annapolis, Feb AAFG (at least Sat) , 2014.

Next Libertyseed Event,    will check into reserving a room at George Mason Regional Library, Annadale VA.

How many shoots am I working in 2014? Be real folks...   around 10.   Along with the VA crew, looking for SB ops around Northern VA.

Personal goal:  KD shooting, SB'ing.
"The man who loves his country on its own account, and not merely for its trappings of interest or power, can never be divorced for
it, can never refuse to come forward when he finds that she is engaged in dangers which he has the means of warding off." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1797.

SonOfAVeteran

New Guy here attended the RBC - Ramseur, NC - March 23, 2014  and took up the charge and now an Orange Hat, I'm  looking for guidance from my brethern here in Maryland
The Grand Master sends the king two swords. Wladyslaw Jagiello gives the signal 
Battle of Grunwald 1410
"We accept the swords you send us, and in the name of Christ, before whom all stiff-necked pride must bow, we shall do battle."

�King Vladislaus II,

"the boys of the rising generation are to be the men of the next, and the sole guardians of the principles we deliver over to them."

Thomas Jefferson to Samuel Knox 1810

BeSwift

Quote from: SonOfAVeteran on May 07, 2014, 11:54:42 AM
New Guy here attended the RBC - Ramseur, NC - March 23, 2014  and took up the charge and now an Orange Hat, I'm  looking for guidance from my brethern here in Maryland

Great news! Go to the TIPS page to sign up to work shoots. Don't be shy, we're welcoming folks to the mission with open arms, and we all gotta start somewhere!  If you have any questions (and there are NO stupid questions), call me, and I'll talk you thru em... 443-307-6592  Brian

BeSwift
Ralph Waldo Emerson

SonOfAVeteran

Will do on the TIPs and will be in touch for sure
Gil here
The Grand Master sends the king two swords. Wladyslaw Jagiello gives the signal 
Battle of Grunwald 1410
"We accept the swords you send us, and in the name of Christ, before whom all stiff-necked pride must bow, we shall do battle."

�King Vladislaus II,

"the boys of the rising generation are to be the men of the next, and the sole guardians of the principles we deliver over to them."

Thomas Jefferson to Samuel Knox 1810

Patent guy

Hello all, Patent Guy signing in:

Last Appleseed event:  Annapolis, Date lost in the salty fog of impeding dimentia, (so expect significant rust).

Next Appleseed event, Marriotsville, September 13-14, 2014.

Next Libertyseed Event,    Need to set one up at Severna Park Library, preliminary approval for presentation with musket replica obtained.

How many shoots am I working in 2014? Being real... 1 to 3.

PG (Andy McKinney)
District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"

Cold Warrior

Hello Team,
New Orange Hay down in Southern Maryland,
Last shoot was Lexington Park, MD (SLSC) Jan 17/18, 2015.
Next Shoot - could you use a new Orange hat at Harper's Ferry, WV, Jan 31st?
How many in 2015? Probably 6-ish

Cold Warrior/Dave K
"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred