News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

North Carolina Instructor Roster

Started by Pain Killer, January 13, 2014, 08:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

* Denotes a Shoot Boss that can complete the SBIT process for Instructors (dSB)
++Name++  Denotes Inactive Volunteer.  If your name appears as Inactive and you believe it is in error, please contact Henry Foxall, Pain Killer, or Polonius to resolve.

Master Instructor
Fred *

Senior Instructors
Lawrence *
Polonius *

Shoot Boss
Pain Killer dSB * 
Thaddeus dSB *
Cousin Hart dSB *
Pelon dSB*
Dakota
Moylan
ThePoet - AOC
SaltyPaws
Sadman
Yankee Doodle
Henry Foxall - State Coordinator
Jyorb
Rimbo
cdavidhord

Instructors

Brighteyes - Facebook
Santander

++The Beard++
Hawkeye
NeilR

++LOck3++
++Grathlong++
++Jump Boot++
Pawzzz
Rusty_Bucket
Creakyknees

IIT's
Engineer Blackburn
Bad Eye
Jzody
Little Zody
baddarryl
Laertes

Resonant1
Guitarhacker

++Bohemond++
++Gump++
++StephenF++
Engineer Jim
++Goliath++
FlyFisher
++Woo++
Pans858
++ArisB32++
preacher
Mother Batherick
Cowtipper
Iron Lung

jimmy
pitbulz21
ScooterWoo
Grey Fox
Hornblower
BeeSting
KnuckleheadMac
Special Kay

Gvilleshooter
Element
Karl2500
SOG
Southeastoutdoors
Vaportrace
Mr. McCain
R-Mack
WesCorder

Blue Hats
Aim Small Hit Small
++Revere++
HushPuppy
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Santander

PK,
I just joined the ranks of orange hats (ITT-0) and expect to be as active as possible in NC.  I might be able to assist in SC or VA from time to time if needed.

I'd like to add the following for Fred's benefit and mainly in jest...
Fred (Jack) has been bugging me to join since 2008. Again in 2009 and even as recently as 2012/2013.  It was not a good time.  The planets and stars have finally aligned for me and I am finally able to join the ranks.  I've already signed up for the Feb AS in Ramseur. See y'all there.

Yankee Doodle

Just put on an Orange Hat on 19 April 2015, and officially got promoted to IIT0 this weekend.  I'm just north of Charlotte, and will try and be available for events in Ramseur, Charlotte, Boone, etc.  I'm also attending the IBC in Toccoa, GA in August.

Glad to be part of the team, and I look forward to working with all of you to make NC a State of Riflemen, as well as help restore Our Republic to a Nation of Riflemen.

Young Members Committee -National Society,  Sons of the American Revolution

Interested in the SAR?  Shoot me a PM and I'll help you on the path to Being Revolutionary!

"Nil desperandum, -- Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it."
― Samuel Adams

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"  ~Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775 at St. John's Parish Church, Richmond, VA

First Rifleman: Ramseur- 26 June 2012
Requal/Orange Hat:  Charlotte - 19 April 2015
Red Hat: 27 April 2017
Shoot Boss: 10 February 2018
KD Qualified:  Ramseur -  30 December 2018

Gump

Ramseur 3/15!!!  Dunnellon 4/15!!! Patriots day Ramseur 4/18th and 19th/15!!!

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Morpheus76

Ramsuer 3/15!  South of Asheville, Orange hat, reporting 4 duty.
The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

baddarryl

Just got my Orange Hat yesterday at Ramseur KD. Live in Wilmington NC so willing to help SENC, SC and up to Ramseur etc Thanks everyone!

Pelon

baddarryl

Pain Killer

I updated this list. Let me know if you are missing or if you see anything that is incorrect

Thanks,
PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Pelon

I think Cowtipper should be on the Blue Hat list

Henry Foxall

I updated the listings based upon the latest Instructor Roster. If there are any errors/omissions/additions (and I can think of a few offhand I need to check into), please contact me for correction.

Ron
"Tell the men to fire faster and not give up the ship. Fight her till she sinks!"(Attributed to Captain James Lawrence, USS Chesapeake v HMS Shannon, June 1st, 1813)

The ship is sinking - bailers needed. Apply here!

NCSUengineer

Please add me as a new Orange hat in NC. 

jtdiver

Hey,  don't retire me!  I have re qualified multiple times and the C bug has kept me off the line.
1st Appleseed, Charlotte, NC
Rifleman Severville, TN  November 2019
IBC       Canton 3-22.
IIT-1      Ellijay, GA   May 16, 2022
IIT-2      Martin, GA   May 29,  2022
Pistoleer™  Martin, GA  May 27, 2022

Instructor Scheduling

Quote from: jtdiver on January 17, 2022, 10:42:28 AM
Hey,  don't retire me!  I have re qualified multiple times and the C bug has kept me off the line.

Hey Jtdiver,

Check your inbox; we've sent you a message.