News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New range

Started by connibear, January 07, 2014, 05:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connibear

Well it looks like things are shaping up good for MO. We have added a new range, Springfield Benchrest Rifle Club (located in Billings) has allowed us to hold two events there in march and November.

Also it looks like Osage Beach will be available again after a short rest.

To all the MO instructors lets work hard and smart on filling the lines, and recruiting because this year looks to be a very busy year. I believe we have ten events so far with I know at least three more to be added.

If you haven't signed up for the IBC yet it's not too late. We are roughly two weeks away. Please make plans to attend if you are an instructor.

Ben
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

RODGE

Best wishes to Connibear and all Missouri instructors.  Even though I live in Iowa, I earned my Rifleman patch in 2010 in Missouri and returned to the RBC at Osage Beach a little later.  It's great to see things getting cranked up in Mo again!   Orange Hat in Iowa,   Rodge :)
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

connibear

Thanks Rodge. Come on down sometime we can always use a hand.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.