News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Christmas gifts

Started by Squatch, December 26, 2013, 12:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squatch

I got a couple shooting mats, .22 ammo and Appleseed gift certs for Christmas

I guess I know what I'll be doing  :)

308LIBERTY

And just to show it never stops just cause you get the patch: I got an instructor shirt, RWVA patches, gunsmith screwdrivers and a stopwatch.
All ready on the firing line!

DwightC
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

TaosGlock

BF got me an app for the iPad: Ballistic AE. :~
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

grunt soldier

Got 2 bricks of 22lr!  Good gifts for me
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

GoldFish

120 rounds of 5.56! ^:)^

And I'm going to a shoot this weekend with a 600 yard range...
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

grunt soldier

Also got 2 marlin 795 mags!
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

EZ3

Got a tricorn hat and some britches to finish up my "Libertyseed costume".  Also got gift certs for Midway and Mastercast Bullet Co.  Santa was VERY good to me!
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

malabar

A leatherman MUT -- designed for the AR carbine, but terribly handy on an Appleseed line.
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Mutti

What joyous gifts!  I received a "PollyAnna" cap - complete with braids.  It's the optimism I keep projecting I suppose.  ::) Congrats to all and I'll see you on the trail!
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

grunt soldier

Quote from: malabar on December 27, 2013, 09:27:16 PM
A leatherman MUT -- designed for the AR carbine, but terribly handy on an Appleseed line.

congrats on this.  very great tool.  I keep trying to buy one but the funds always end up being spent on ammo lol

Pain Killer

5000 rounds of CCI minimags 40gr. And DonD agreed to be the SB for the Home Range RBC the week of March 23rd in Ramseur, NC

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

grunt soldier

Quote from: Pain Killer on December 28, 2013, 10:42:47 AM
5000 rounds of CCI minimags 40gr. And DonD agreed to be the SB for the Home Range RBC the week of March 23rd in Ramseur, NC

PK

You win!  Where the heck did someone find 5k cci. Wow. Good score.

32clickshigh

Hornady powder measure.... using Lee dippers has been....slow, to say the least.