News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

~

Started by Rayne, December 18, 2013, 12:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne

~
~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

grunt soldier

My day wasn't as productive as yours but I talked to several people and every little bit helps.  I talk to anyone any time they are willing to listen (hell and sometimes when they don't want to lol.).  well done Mrs Rayne!  You rock.
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

AAOptics

I probably get to work Appleseed into 7 out of 10 conversations I have with customers.  Most of them always just assumed it was for kids.   Im hoping to get more shooters to the line at my events (the non sponsored ones)  My first event I had about 5 people show up out of the 30 that said they would defintally be there.  If I can get a 15 shooter average this year Ill be pleased.

TaosGlock

Our store, Blue Feather Soap has an Appleseed poster, trifolds and our Appleseed business cards from Vista Print. There is also a picture on the wall of The prayer at Valley Forge featuring George Washington. And a Betsy Ross Flag on the wall. It blends perfectly with our product line. Soap making is a skill that went back to colonial times.

Also I often open carry in the shop and folks ask if I teach CCW. I saw no, but I do instruct rifle.
People here in NM do not get too worked up about OC.
Today it was the FedEx, UPS and essential oil salesman that got 7th stepped.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

grunt soldier

talking and talking.  we need to get them on the line and then talking to their friends.  best way I have seen is word of mouth.  I had so much fun.  you have to check this out.  ect.  it really works.  just like how the militia managed to get 14,000 to surround Boston.  by talking and spreading the word!
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

Unbridled Liberty

For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

AAOptics

Quote from: TaosGlock on December 18, 2013, 08:28:14 PM
Our store, Blue Feather Soap has an Appleseed poster, trifolds and our Appleseed business cards from Vista Print. There is also a picture on the wall of The prayer at Valley Forge featuring George Washington. And a Betsy Ross Flag on the wall. It blends perfectly with our product line. Soap making is a skill that went back to colonial times.

Also I often open carry in the shop and folks ask if I teach CCW. I saw no, but I do instruct rifle.

On a side note my wife works for one of if not the worlds largest soap equipment manufacturers out there. (www.soapequipment.com)

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

spitfire51

Quote from: Rayne on December 18, 2013, 11:32:44 PM
It's so nice to see other people's 7th stepping efforts.  Tanks for sharing everyone.

I get a tank just for sharing my 7th stepping story?  Awesome!  I always told the DOM stories to the guys I was flying with.  Locking the cockpit door makes for a great audience.  One of these days when we have a long delay at the gate I'm going to do Whittemore over the PA to all my passengers.
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

Rayne

~

grunt soldier

Matt please record that if you ever do it. That would be awesome!

TaosGlock

Quote from: 42769vette on December 18, 2013, 10:27:21 PM
Quote from: TaosGlock on December 18, 2013, 08:28:14 PM

On a side note my wife works for one of if not the worlds largest soap equipment manufacturers out there. (www.soapequipment.com)

We have bought from them! On a side note... :)
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose