News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Orlando, FL - Dec 14-15, 2013 (CFRPC)

Started by Mr Pete, December 15, 2013, 10:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pete

Just kicking off this After Action Report.

Off the top of my head we had:

• The return of two wonderful Appleseeders
  • New Appleseeder Ian (11 years old) who had a high score of 209 (his Dad shot a 208)
  • Ms Serena who absolutely nailed the squares her first time at bat with a Garand (this stuff really works!)
  • More inspired Americans (me included)

I need a bit of time to gather my thoughts but don't let that to stop you all.  Please post about your experiences and give us the honest feedback we deserve.

What a wonderful way to close out the year.
-Peter
"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need." – Jerry Gillies

Mr Pete

Some Pics from the weekend:
"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need." – Jerry Gillies

Mr Pete

More Pics