News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need help in Mississippi - Great opportunity!

Started by Pain Killer, December 14, 2013, 12:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

I have been contacted by a large group of survivalists in Mississippi that wish to host several Libertyseed events. They are in 5 different cities in West, North and South MS. If you can help, please PM me and include an email so I can forward you the information.

Thanks,
PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

LawDog

Depending on the location and timing, I may be able to help.  Do you know where in south MS? 

Pain Killer

I'm not exactly sure where in South MS, but they are very determined and they are a large group all over the state. Anyone in Mississippi available to contact them? Other Border states as well? PM sent to Law Dog, but we need some more help on this one. I don't want this opportunity to go away.

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

LawDog

BiloxiSteve has reached out to the group.  We will let you know what happens.  Thanks for the lead.

dart67eb

Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.