News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Spreading The Word In Western Massachusetts.....

Started by MassMark, September 30, 2008, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassMark

We are a hearty breed here in The Berkshires. Often we think ourselves removed from the state east of the Connecticut River and in many ways we are. At the core however, we are all brothers and in that spirit, I hope to see you all at an upcoming Appleseed in the coming year in the beautiful Berkshires. It will be a process - one that will begin this weekend with an open house at our range. I will be distributing flyers and trying to spark interest, while a member here demonstrates his LTR and familiarizes attendees with all things Appleseed. I'm excited, (and a little nervous), to get this process going and look forward to a time when we gather along the Appalachian Trail for a full blown shoot. In the meantime, if any of you are interested, we will be having an open house this Saturday October 4th. We are debuting our new outdoor pistol range and out indoor pistol, archery and all outdoor ranges will be open to the public....If you find yourself wanting something to do Saturday, join us in Lee surrounded by the colors of autumn and the whiff of gunpowder in the cool air....