News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Got IBC

Started by PHenry, September 06, 2013, 05:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

Your not going to run out of wood, We cut down lots of trees that are cut up to fire wood length.  If it's raining bring tracers to shoot but no AP on steel please.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

saltypaws

Thanks Hawkeye. My plan is to bring an old 8# sledge, an axe and some wedges to split what I can of the larger pieces. Well that's my plan. It's been many a year since I swung a sledge. I'll see how much my muscles remember. I may not be able to lift my arms Friday but we'll be warm Saturday night!  I look forward to seeing everyone.

Salty

"We are paratroopers Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded". ~ CPT Dick Winters ~

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they cannot get it wrong."

"Make good scouts of yourselves, become good rifle shots so that if it becomes necessary that you defend your families and your country that you can do it." - Lord Baden-Powell, Scouting For Boys

hawkeye

Spoken like a true Airborne trooper mission first . The wood will split easily so it won't be that hard to split. There's plenty of little stuff too for starting the fire.  Steve
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

PHenry

long johns full rain gear inbound  ^-^
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

ThaiFighter

just a reminder...

the Florida shoot boss manual recommends that the long johns go on the inside and the rain gear goes on the outside.   O0
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

PHenry

sorry - using of vox program. Doesn't always come out right.

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Sly223

Hope all went well missed and thought about you all today ..:..
I secured a very small piece of land I can sneak out to with one other person a two track range, I shot a 223,229,and a 239 with my .17 bolty ^:)^
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!