Author Topic: Is the Appleseed Store Down???  (Read 1116 times)

Offline OutaAmmo

• Instructor In Training 2
Is the Appleseed Store Down???
« on: December 23, 2013, 04:00:47 PM »
Tried unsuccessfully 3 times today to purchase 2 Appleseed Gift Cards.  I guess my money is no good.  Do they take Bitcoins?

OutaAmmo

Offline scuzzy

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • Senior Staff: IT
Re: Is the Appleseed Store Down???
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 05:31:30 PM »
Can you give a more detailed description of the problem?

It's pretty hard to find out where the problem is unless I have more info. Please give the link to the screen you had a problem with - error messages if any - etc, etc. The more info is better in trying to fix these types of problems.

persona non grata

Offline grunt soldier

• Inactive Instructor
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 09:29:19 PM »
I was having trouble also but apparently I was still going to the old store trying to order slings!  This changes everything lol.  about to place a order for some new slings and marling tech sight tool!
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

Offline nyrasgt

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 06:02:46 PM »
From communication with Riflewoman/Deneice - old store is down, permanently, due to significant damage in Colo. flooding - most items (e.g. Appleseed logo and Rifleman pins) transferred to "new" store and locatable on the forum.
   I have embroidered logo, button-down, long-sleeved denim shirts, PM,  if interested.
Excelsior,
madMark/nyrasgt
PS  Now we start the wait for 2014 Instructor Purchase materials...or order in next 6 days...
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

Offline grunt soldier

• Inactive Instructor
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 09:56:51 PM »
Are cotton slings in stock?
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.