Author Topic: RWVA cards  (Read 1405 times)

Offline lumberjack55

• Shoot Boss
RWVA cards
« on: December 01, 2013, 09:40:03 PM »
Back in the spring time I bought some cards from the Appleseed store; they have the RWVA logo and website on the front, and on the inside some history and rifleman questions and a 1 inch black target square with instructions to shoot at 82 feet, and on the back some history quotes.
These were perfect to keep in my wallet and hand out to folks that I thought might be receptive to the message, only problem is, I'm running out of 'em!

I bought 100 or so back in the spring, but can't seem to find them anywhere (online) now.  Any body know where I can get more?
Thanks!

Offline George Hacker

• Inactive Instructor
  • The instructor formerly known as "ShadowMan"
Re: RWVA cards
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 10:43:44 PM »
This is a link to what lumberjack55 is talking about in the old Appleseed Store:  http://www.appleseedstore.flyingcart.com/index.php?p=detail&pid=2&cat_id=
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Offline Lawrence

• Retired Senior Instructor
  • Ramseur 2-10
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 01:22:35 PM »
Please post if you have a sample of this card you can mail to me.

This version can be updated and added to the Appleseed Home Range Store upon receipt.

In the past, these were availble from Riflewoman, who operated AS Colorado store that was closed due to the floods in that state.

I'll pm you with my mailing address upon reply....
Lawrence

Offline saltypaws

• Retired Shoot Boss
  • Moose and Squirrel......... Ramsure 8/13!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 03:08:59 PM »
I want some cards. But instead of wasting the one inch black square I want it to be a one inch QR code pointing to some Appleseed information. A short YouTube video or some mobile website that they can view from their phone. From 25 yards the square will still look pretty black. The QR square will give them a way to go instantly to a site for them to view or share.
I have seen some good YouTube videos but can't decide which one is best. Any suggestions? Is there a better thread for this idea?

Lawrence, hopefully I'll see you at the IBC!

Salty